RUBY SUITE RESIDENCE For Sale
Ruby Suite Residence Alanya raises in the famous location of Alanya Oba , consisting of 27 units of 1+1 65 sqm apartments and 8 units of 3+1 duplexes 165 sqmtotally 35 apartments in 2 Blocks ,1 km to the Beach , 300 M to the hospital , 350 m Shopping Center ,350 M Shopping Center, 4 km to Alanya City Center, 750 M to Oba Center , 100 m to Market & Restaurant.
The land size of Ruby Suite Residenceis 2.300 sqm and only 20% of the land occupied by the buildings , remaining 80% of the land is for the usage of garden , swimming pool and pavements.
Ruby Suite Residence construction is planned to start on November 2019 and delivery date is June 2021.
Ruby Suite Residence is equipped with following facilities and specifications :
Outdoor Swimming Pool ,aqua park , children pool and playground CCTV ,fitness Center and sauna ,car parking elevator spot Lights internet and TV connections .